Um. Hi.

Apparently this blog was not as important as I had hoped it would be. I thought that by having a place where I could post my successes (and failures), I would be more motivated.

But I wasn't.

I have trouble coming up with things to talk about on my regular blog so then having to turn around and write about weight loss just seems so...dull.

BUT.

I am down to 143-145. I have been here for a while now, maybe, possibly, very slowly going down. I really need to up the exercise to start seeing changes again.

I feel pretty good. I'm more than comfortable in my size 10's, in fact I really wish they were smaller. I think that when I eventually buy another round of pants they'll be 8's and that is where I will stay most likely. I wore 8's throughout high school, so I think that is a very healthy size for me, regardless of my weight.

I'd still like to see some changes: I still have this pooch at my mid-level, and I really need to tone up some. So, now the problem is finding the time to exercise. It's become nearly impossible with my current schedule to fit in any sort of exercise, so I need to either suck it up and wake up BEFORE Alex in the morning, or suck it up and do it AFTER he goes to bed at night. Oy.

I'm still eating low fat, weight watchers-type, stuff. I can't eat fat because of my dysfunctioning gallbladder, so that has at least kept me from gaining weight. I literally can't splurge without being in immense pain for about 8 hours, so I just don't splurge. My "splurge" lately has been No Pudge Fudge Brownies with some fat free chocolate swirl ice cream. It's pretty damn bad for me, but hey! It's fat free! And way lower in calories than a regular brownie and ice cream would be.

So, I'll get there. I can see it. I wasn't able to say that for a long time, but I can say that now. I will, one day, feel good about my overall body again. I'm sure I'll always hate my stomach, and I'll never wear a bikini again; I've always hated my arms, so that probably won't change. But one day I'll be comfortable. It's coming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment