The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

It's shining. I can see it. In fact, it is SO FREAKIN' CLOSE.

138.

My original goal was 135.

Three more pounds and I'll have lost 50 pounds since January. That's the size of two Alex's. Or a decent sized kid. Fifty pounds. Holy crap.

Looking back at pictures of myself pre-weight loss I realize that I had really, really, really, let myself go. I knew I had, but I actually think I must have been in some denial. I didn't think I looked like I weighed over 180 pounds. I didn't think I looked...fat. But man, I was wrong.

Here are some pictures of me from Saturday early evening, hanging out at the park with Alex.

DSCF4259_2

DSCF4252

I almost look like...a normal person. Like a person who isn't horribly over weight.

I may still have a belly and some love handles, but that's okay. Because I'm at a healthy weight now, and things can only get better from here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment