Shredding it Up

This morning I did my second day of the 30 Day Shred. It was already easier. I don't know if I can say that one day made a real difference or if I remembered that, Hey!, I can push myself.

My quadriceps are sore, as are my triceps. And it feels really, really, good. It's not the kind of soreness where you know you pushed yourself too hard, it's that nice soreness where you know that you pushed yourself. And that is great.

And push myself I have. I've been getting back into serious-mode with Weight Watchers, and while it has only been two days of exercise I can feel that this will become a trend. I even, ::gasp::, posted those pictures of my fat self.

I have already had a few people ask me why I would share those pictures, and the answer is pretty simple: As I said before, when I look at myself it is.not.me. This body that I'm in? Isn't me.

That makes me sound like a nut job, and maybe I am. I posted those pictures so that I can remind myself later of what I don't ever want to become again. If I can successfully lose the disgusting muffin top and saggy belly, I'll have those pictures to remind me of what happens when I get lazy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment