A Milestone I Never Thought About

As of Friday, April 3, I was down to 153.4, which is a slow but steady loss.

Last week I hit a milestone I had never thought of. My first goal was to get under 180. Then 170. Then 160. Now it's 150, with my eventual goal of 130, or feeling comfortable with myself again. But then I hit another goal. One I hadn't really thought about.

I am wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans.

I know! Big milestone.

Now, I would be lying if I didn't say it was a really, really, happy day for me. But I would also be lying if I said it made me feel good about myself.

Sure. They fit. I pull them up over my thighs and my butt, zipper and button them. They fit. Just like they should. But there is a big difference between how I look in them now compared to pre-pregnancy. BIG difference.

I never had this saggy belly before. The love handles. The ginormous muffin top.

So, it feels great to have these pants that fit.

Oh, and Jillian? I'm sorry I'm such a slacker. Seriously, if you knew me in person you would do some serious yelling. You'd probably make me cry. I only ended up working out with you about 15 of the 30 days. But. I'll be back. I like you.

2 comments:

Fairly Odd Mother said...

So great! You should feel so proud of yourself!

I have some of those jeans too and now that I've finished the 30 days, I think it really does make a huge difference. Now, I just need to keep it up!

Kat said...

Yeah!! keep up the great work. Down with the muffins!!

Post a Comment